Job responsibilities include:
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Participate in marketing surveys, outbound calling and customer service
- Assist owners with projects as needed.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of Google Docs and other products, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- A willingness to dive in and make it happen
- High School diploma, BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage.
This position will start with 20 hours a week and grow quickly as we scale! You can work with our team to determine the future of your role in this fast-paced consulting firm. We are an education heavy shop that will allow you every opportunity to grow your skill set.
Send resume, portfolio samples and answer “what makes you special?” to email@example.com