Stages are a great way to connect with new prospects, establish your expertise and grow your audience. What most speakers miss is the strategic planning that not only helps them
Stages are a great way to connect with new prospects, establish your expertise and grow your audience. What most speakers miss is the strategic planning that not only helps them shine on stage but empowers them to communicate a message that resonates with the audience and the event planners (who write those checks).
Join @revenue for a workshop that will supercharge your speaking, reveal some of the best-kept secrets of getting on and ruling the stage and how to move from information provider to infotainer. This is not a ‘demo’ workshop – you are going to get your hands dirty, some sweat on your brow, and leave with work to do. If you aren’t ready for change, you aren’t ready for this (but man are you going to miss out)!
What you will get:
- Power Up Your Personal Brand: Using your unique talents you will create a ‘speaker brand’ that helps to set you apart from your competition, attract the right audience and communicate what is most critical for impact.
- Killer Keynotes: From Trainer to Entertainer: If your topics are all instructional, you will never make it on the big stage. You will workshop your two keynote topics and craft a door-opening write up that will get more than just a passing glance.
- Storyboarding Your Speech: Creating a Narrative that Moves. May the words ‘I’ll just wing it’ never leave your lips again. Understanding how to move your audience through a journey is essential to getting them to take the next step. You will craft your own storyboard and learn how to apply this practice to video, pitch festivals and more.
- Getting the Most for Your Talents: Contracts, Negotiation Points and Marketing. Every speaker starts somewhere, and how you learn to negotiate your engagements will mean the difference between speaking for ‘karmic brownie points’ and using this powerful opportunity to build business. You will take away all of the ways you can get the most out of every speech.
- Your Speaker Sizzle: The Unspoken Tenants of Professional Speaking. Body language, tonality, speed, and content are only the beginning of being a great speaker, and if you don’t want to be great then you shouldn’t be on stage. Learn what the experts know about creating powerful emotional and motivational experiences from the stage.
(Tuesday) 8:30 am - 12:30 pm