When Was Your Last Website Checkup?
A high performing business website can be the difference between thriving and barely getting by.
For small business owners, the stress of managing payroll, working with customers and day-to-day stresses that come from running a business leaves little time for a website checkup.
If you are overdue for a website checkup or if you want to get more information about overcoming common website challenges, visit SearchLab for a panel discussion all about small business website.
An all-star panel of web developers, marketers and sales professionals will answer your pressing website questions so you can make your business website work for you!
The Business Minute Clinic is coordinated with SearchLab Chicago and @Revenue. We are extremely proud to partner with the Northcenter Chamber of Commerce.
Join us at SearchLab May 23rd at 11:30 for a lively discussion, enjoy a catered lunch and network with local professionals.
We hope to see you there!
What You Will Learn Includes:
- What is the best process after the client has filled out a web form or lead magnet?
- What part of your website is supposed to do the selling?
- What is the most visited page and why?
- Do I need a website or a web application (and what’s the difference)?
- What are the biggest mistakes people make with their site?
- What are the biggest security vulnerabilities people miss?
- Are there tools out there that already do what I need that could save me the expense of paying web developers?
About the event…
Thursday, May 23rd 11:30am – 1:30pm
1801 W Belle Plaine Ave, Suite 107, Chicago, IL 60613
Join 4 industry leaders, Mark Bealin, Marie Hale, Jamie Gates and Tom Stuenkel, each experts in their respective areas of website development from concept, to design, visibility and delivery.
This will be a panel discussion with plenty of time for Q&A so that you can learn what YOUR website really needs!