@revenue is looking for an experienced Account Manager to lead and guide our variety of exciting clients and collaborative and creative team. You will be executing and refining marketing strategy for a multitude of clients on a variety of marketing channels and will be responsible for managing a team of experts to bring the marketing strategy to life, being the face of the agency for clients, and aligning with senior leadership on strategy. If you are the ideal fit you should be able to adapt, manage, and optimize resources, have excellent communication skills, be a process enthusiast, maintain an entrepreneurial attitude, and be an all-around leader. Enjoy the freedom to influence strategy, create your own process, and work with a team of all-star players.
- A track record of successful project management, and project success
- Be adept at integrative digital marketing and a strong understanding of how it all “fits” together.
- Manage a team, tight budgets, and client expectations.
- Be a superb communicator
- Have a strong understanding of marketing KPIs
- Desire to grow, learn and measurably improve
- Preferred experience with B2B clients
- Strong attention to detail
- Have a “Yes, and…” attitude
- Ability to collaborate well with a team
- Be comfortable with autonomy and take responsibility for work
- Responsible and professional (i.e., make deadlines, communicate and curse a bit)
- Be fun to be around
- Project Management tool experience
- CRM experience
- Google Suite Expert
- Design basics
Experience and a willingness to learn new tools including QuickBooks, Canva, WordPress, Sprout Social
- Competitive Pay (50K-60K based on experience)
- Great commission packages (the average first year will range 65-80k)
- Possibility to work remote a few days per week (once the relationship is established)
- Outstanding health insurance benefits, visual and dental
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Powerful Education Opportunities and Certifications in Sales, Speaking, Event Management, Personal Branding, and so much more!
- Total first-year package value is 70-90k
So if you want to work in a friendly and supportive environment, were your opinion and input are valued and opportunities for growth are vast, join us and be at the forefront of @revenue expansion!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract to hire
Send resume to Marie@atrevenue.com